Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-07 Origin:Site
Name of Building: Horse Barn
Structure System: Light Steel Structure
Construction Site: New Zealand
1. Size of steel structure horse barn: 40m*12m*3.3m (Length* Width* Eave Height)
2. Primary Steel Structure: Hot rolled H section steel with hot-dip glavanized,which will be bolted together at site
3. Secondary Framing: C Purlin, Tie Bar, Roof and Wall Support are formed as secondary framing
4. Bracing: Round steel is supplied with knee bracing and other supporting parts that need portal framing, which will improve the stability and durability of the whole structural building.
5. All of steel frame are hot-dip galvanized according to client’s requirements, having good corrosion resistance.
6. Roof Cladding:0.55mm corrugated steel Sheet,iron grey color
7. Wall Cladding: 0.55mm Corrugated Steel Sheet in White
8. Door: two electric roller doors & two EPS sandwich panel sliding doors