Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-11 Origin:Site
Portal frame combines by column and beam and forms lateral framework as main force structure, as well as roof and wall support to enhance the longitudinal stability.
1. Steel Frame: Adopt H section steels to make column and beam, all loads are transferred to basis through steel columns and beams.
1-1. General Form
a. Typical Gabled Frame
b. Gabled Frame with over-headed crane
c. Mezzanine system in gabled frame
a. Column foot details
b. Beam, column details
2. Support & Tie Bar: Support is divided into rigid support and flexible support and laid on roof and wall.
2-1. Rigid supports are made by hot rolled section steel (e.g. angle steel);
2-2. Flexible supports are made by round steels;
2-3. Tie Bar (steel pipe) plus support form closed system.
3. Roof Purlin, Wall Purlin/Beam: C or Z section steels, which will bear the force coming from roof and wall cladding and transfer the force to column and beam.
4. Knee Bracing: Made by angle steel or flat steel.
5. Crane Beam: Bears the crane load, it is made by steel plate
6. Canopy: Made by single steel sheet or steel sandwich panel
7. Roof & Wall Cladding: Color-coated steel sheet; Steel Sandwich Panel (EPS, Rockwool, Glasswool, PU, PIR); Steel Sheet+Fiber glasswool
8. Skylight Panel
9. Steel Decking Floor Sheet
10. Gutter: 3 options—Made by color-coated steel sheet, steel stainless sheet and galvanized steel plate
11. Roof Ventilator
12. Door: Sliding Door, Swing Door, Roller Door, SectionDoor, Steel Door
13. Window: Plastic Steel Window, Aluminum alloy Window